Top 100 Ahadees احادیث Mcqs- احادیث Mcqs for all exams preparation
Here we are providing you all MCQs regarding Ahadees احادیث. Here we have provided you the Top 100 Ahadees احادیث Mcqs- احادیث Mcqs for all exams preparation you can prepare your Islamic study all Ahadees احادیثfor any exam.
- صبر کے لغوی معنی کیا ہیں
Ans. برداشت کرنا
2. غسل کے آخر میں پورے جسم پر کم از کم ـــــــــــــــــ بار پانی بہایا جائے۔
Ans. تین بار
3. What is the literal Meaning of Hadith?
Ans. Sayings of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.S)
4. How many basic pillars of Islam are there?
6. ——-رشوت دينے والا اور لينے والادونوں ميں جاٗيں گے؟
7. Siha e Sitta are the six books of ________ ?
8. Sahih Bukhari was compiled by_____
Ans. Mohammad bin Ismael Bukhari
9. How many methods for the authenticity of Hadith?
10. How many Ahadis does the Sahih Bukhari contain?
11. Which of the is collection of Ahmadis
Ans. Sunan ibn Dawood
12.Which pillar of Islam washes sin like water?
13. Who compiled Jami At-Tirmidhi?
Ans. Abu isa Muhammad ibn Isa at-Tirmidhi
14. Who compiled Sunan Ibn Majah?
Ans. Ibn Majah.
15. Words of Allah said by Muhammad PBUH is known as Hadith
16. رسولۘ نے فرمايا رشوت لينے والا اور دينے والاجھنم کی آگ کا —- بنے گے
17. مومنوں ميں کامل مومن وہ ھے جس کا ——سب سے اچھاھے؟
18. Siha e Sitta are ______ books of Hadith?
19. Number of hadiths narrated by Hazrat Abu Huraira R.A?
20. Name the first authority for the compilation of Ahadis?
Ans. Imam Maalik
21. Name the types of Tauheed?
22. Give the name, who compiled the first work of Hadith Sahifa-e-Sadiqa?
Ans. Hazrat Abdullah bin Amr (رضہ)
23. _______ are the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) as revealed to him by the Almighty Allah.
Ans. Hadith Qudsi
24. Backbiting is like eating the flesh of one’s dead _______.
25. Which pillar of Islam extinguishes sin, just as water extinguishes fire?
Ans. Charity (Sadaqah)
26. Hazrat Abu Hurairah R.A wrote narrations of _____ Ahadis?
27.حسن اخلاق سےآپ کے —-دلوں مےيں بھی گھر کر سکتے ھيں؟
28. Name the Sahabi who narrated the maximum number of Ahadis?
Ans. Hazrat Abu Hurrairah R.A
29.Who compiled Sunan An-Nasai?
Ans. Al Nisai
30. Who compiled Sunan Abudawood?
Ans. Abu Dawood.
31. Hazrat Imam Tirmazy was a student of______?
Ans. Imam Abu Dawood
32. Sahih Muslim was compiled by__________
Ans. Muslim bin Hijaz
33.A book on collection of Ahadis of Shiah Bukhari is
Ans. Imam bukhari
34. Muhammad bin Ismail Bukhari is the author of:
Ans. Sahih Bukhari
35. The Six Books of Hadith are known as ___________?
Ans. Siha e Sitta
36. The first authentic Book of sahhaye shittah is___
Ans. Sahih Bukhari
37. What an authentic Hadis is called___________?
38. The book of Hadith, Kitaab-ul-Aathaar, was compiled by?
Ans. Muhammad Al-Shaybani
39. What is the meaning of Tahdis
Ans. To inform
40 From where the word Hadis drived?
41. The action or saying in the front of Holy Prophet Mohammad( صلى الله عليه وسلم ) on which Holy Prophet Mohammad(صلى الله عليه وسلم) kept silence is called____
Ans. Hadith Taqreeri
42. The Action of Holy Prophet Mohammad(صلى الله عليه وسلم ) is called…..
Ans. Hadith Failee
43. Kinds of Sunnat____
44. The Saying of Prophet Mohammad( صلى الله عليه وسلم ) are called__
Ans. Hadith Qawle
45. The explanation of Salat is in the_______
46. The narrator of Hadith is called________
47. The chain of Narrators to Prophet Mohammad(صلى الله عليه وسلم ) in Hadith is called_____
Ans. Sanad of Hadith
48. The 2nd source of Islamic Jurisprudence(فقہ اسلامی ) is______
49. The kind of Hadith which doesn’t reach Twatur is called___
Ans. Khabari Wahid
50. How many conditions for a Sahih Hadith____
51. The book of Hadith ‘Mavata’ was written by :
Ans. Imam Malik
52. Term Hadith is derived from root:
Ans. The term Hadith derives from the Arabic root ḥ-d-the meaning “to happen” and so “to tell a happening,” “to report,” “to have, or give, as news,” or “to speak of.”
53. What does the breath of a fasting person smell like according to Hadith?
54. Types of Neighbors are_________?
55. Along with Abdullah, which foster sister(s) of Muhammad (PBUH) embraced Islam?
Ans. Ameena, Sheema
56. When Gambling was banned?
Ans. 4 A.H
57.“Arbaeen” is the book of Hadith in which there are:__________?
58. The parts of each of the Hadis are Sanad and________?
59.What is the literal meaning of Shariah__________?
Ans. A clear straight path
60. ______________will be first person questioned on Day of Qiyamat.
Ans. Jibraeel (A.S)
61. What is the meaning of Sunnah?
Ans. Practices of prophet
62. Al-Muwatta contains how many Hadith?
63.Haq Mahar in Islam is fixed only __________ misqal.
64. Which companion narrated the most number of Hadith____?
Ans. Hazrat Abu Huraira
65. Imam Muslim died in……
Ans. (261 Hejri)
66. Imam Muslim was born in
67. Imam Bukhari was died in
68. Imam Bukhari was born in.
69. The 2nd authentic Book of shanghai with is
70.The Sahaabi is.
Ans: (A Muslim who met Prophet Mohammad( صلى الله عليه وسلم )and died as a Muslim)
71. The sahabi narrated a large number of ahaadith.
Ans: (Abu Hurairah (رضي الله عنه )
72. What is the main purposes of Isma-ul-Rajjal
Ans: Authenticity of Hadith
Timeline: Top 100 Kalma کلمہ Mcqs