Top 100 Hajj حج Mcqs- حج one-liner for all exams preparation
Here we are providing you all MCQs regarding Hajj حج. Here we have provided you the Top 100 Hajj حج Mcqs- حج one-liner for all exams preparation you can prepare your Islamic study all Hajj حجfor any exam.
1. What was the original color of Hajr-e-Aswad?
2. Qurbani during hajj is performed at?
3. Prophet Muhammed (PBHU) performed a total of ____ Umrahs?
4. In Hajj, traveling seven times between Mount Safa and Mount Marwah, is called _____?
بنیادی ارکان اسلام کی تعداد کتنی ہے؟5.
حج اور عمرہ کے دوران حجر اسود کے چومنے کو کیا کہتے ہیں؟6
7. Bait-e- Rizwan took place in ___Hijrah?
8. The Khutba of Hajj (Hajj sermon) is delivered in which mosque?
9. There are _____ types of Hajj?
10. _____ is the Surah in the Holy Quran in which Hajj is commanded.
11. Hajj was made compulsory in which Hijrah______?
A. 9th Hijrah
12. Name the place which is called the Sacred Monument in the Holy Quran____?
13. Muzdalfa is situated ___?
A. Betwee Mina and Arafat
14. ہر صاحب استطاعت مسلمان مرد اور عورت پر زندگی میں ایک
C. بار ــــــــــــــــــــــــ فرض ہے۔
D. حج بیت اللہ
15. How many Miqat of Hajj for outsider Hujjaj?
16. Kissing of Hajre E Aswad is known as ?
17. How many clauses did the treaty of Hudaybiyyah contain?
18. The pilgrim who performs Hajj-ul-Tamattu is called:
19. The “Rukn-E-Azam “ of Hajj is :
20. To stay in which ground is the major part of Hajj?
21. Last Hajj performed by Prophet PBUH in which hijri year?
21. In Hajj, stoning the Devil, is called __________ ?
22. In Hajj, touching the Black Stone, is know as ____?
23. Which pillar of Islam washes sin like water?
24. Which Tawaf is known as Welcome Tawaf?
25. Which two prayers are offered together at Muzdalifa on the 9th Zil-ul-Hajj?
26. Who performed first Hajj Bait -Ullah ?
A. Hazrat Adam and Hazrat Hawa
حج کے لیے احرام باندھنا؟27.
A. واجب ہے
28. Who builds the first structure of the Holy Kaaba?
A. Hazrat Adam AS
29. When did the holy prophet (p b u h) performed Hajjatul-Wada?
A. 632 AD
30. What is the meaning “Zam Zam”?
A. To Stop
31. Arafat is gathering is held on ____________?
A. 9 Zil Hajj
32. What is Istelam?
A. Kissing Hajre Aswad
33. What is the meaning of “Istilam” ____?
A. Kissing Hajre Aswad
34. Qurbaani is made during Hajj at:
35. What is the fundamental pillar of Islam which requires both physical and financial sacrifices?
36. Who was the first ameer e Hajj in 9th Hijri?
A. Hazrat Abubakar
37. The Holy Prophet (PBHU) performed Hajj in:
A. 10 Hijri
38. Which event is called as the first human rights laws in history _______?
A. Khutbah hujjah tul wida
39. During Hajj, pebbles are collected from where ______?
40. The first and intermost circle around Kaaba is ____?
A. Masjid ul Haram
طواف کا آغاز کہاں سے ہوتا ہے41.
A. حجر اسود
42. When ‘Eid ul Adha’ is Celebrated?
A. Tenth day of the last month of the Islamic Lunar Calendar – Zil Hajj
43. How many days are prohibited for fasting throughout the Year?
44. When was Muhammad PBUH perform Hajj?
45. A person who has an intention to offer only Hajj at Meeqat is called_______?
46. what do you understand by Tahleeq________?
A. Cutting of hair
47. Mabroor Hajj means______________?
A. which is observed correctly
48. Maqbool Hajj means_____?
A. which is accepted
49. How many types of Tawaf are there____________?
50. Tawaf-e-Rukan is _____ component of Hajj?
51. Tawaf Al-Qudum is_____?
52. What is the color of Hijra e aswad?
53. To stay at Arafat is ___?
54. Verbal meaning of Hajj ___?
A. The will to visit
55. What is meant by Tawaaf?
A. To circle around Kaaba
56. There are 3 Farz, 10 Sunnat and_____ Wajibat in Hajj.
57. From where pabels for throwing on Jumerat are obtained ?
58. Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad( PBUH) sacrifice how many camels at the occasion of Hajj?
A. 63 camels
60. Muslim perform Hajj on —- of Zulhaj.
A. 9th day
61. How many stones are thrown at the Jamarat in Hajj ritual?
A. 7 Stones
62. In which year the Holy Prophet (PBUH) performed the Pilgrimage?
A. 10 A.H
63. On which date throwing of stones is performed on Jumeraat?
A. 10th Zulhajj
64. The portion of the wall of Kaba which is between its door and Hajr-e-Aswad is called____?
A. Al multazim
65. Which Tawaf is Also known as the Farewell Tawaf?
A. Tawaf Al-Wadaa
66. How many obligatory Acts of Hajj are there________?
67. The flesh of the slaughtered animals is divided into three portions. One third is for one’s own self. Another third for the poor and the needy and the last third is for__________?
68. Takbeer-e-Tashreeq is recited in______?
69. Which days are called Ayam-e-Tashreeq?
A. 11, 12 and 13 Zil Haj
70. which one is called masha ,ar-ul-haram_________?
A. Muzdalifa valley
71. Zam zam means_____?
A. to stop
72. Hajj is obligatory on Muslims?
Those who can afford
73. Which date of Zil-Hajj is called Yaum-e-Arfat:
A. 9 Zil-Hajj
74. The pilgrims throw pebbles at Satans. What is the name of this act:
75. The cover of the Kaaba is called.
76. When Hajj was made compulsory?
A. 9 A.H
Read more : ISLAMIC STUDIES MCQS MCQs